Here our top 5 LINQ information websites! With these 5 websites you can get all the updated Linq Las Vegas information you will need to keep you updated on what is happening with the most exciting project that is taking place in Las Vegas right now! LINQ LAS VEGAS!;)
1. Linq Las Vegas News (Bing) – Now this link in my opinion is one of the best up to the minute information links their is when it comes to Linq Las Vegas latest info! From my experience as soon something is posted regarding the LINQ it shows up right here! I’m sure you will enjoy all the up to the minute information this will provide you.
2. Las Vegas Blog – Ok if you like pictures when you searching for LINQ Information, this is a great place that will give you plenty. It seem to be owned by THE LINQ #highroller as well, and they seem to post their quite frequently so all the LINQ information you may like that appear in photos, this would be your place. There is information on the entire LINQ project as well as the up to date opening info of any LiNQ Las Vegas related shops!
3. LinqLasVegasCom (Twitter) – This one belongs to us. We stay pretty up to date on whats happening at the LINQ, but we also cover the rest of Las Vegas as well! You can count on us to bring you up to date Las Vegas Linq information thou we might not be a 24 hour update information blogger but we can hang with the best of them!;-)
4. The Linq|Vegas Chatter – We sometimes re-post information from this website/blog. They seem to have a daily resource of what is going on at the LINQ so we would recommend them as well.
5. TheLinq.Com – Well you would think that could get the latest updates right from the horses mouth, but that does not seem to be the case for these guys. If you have visit their website you will find that you don’t get too much valuable information at all. It seems to me like you can get more information from other surrounding websites then you can from these guys! We are not that impress with them but you are willing to see what you think for yourself. And their website don’t seem to always be up and running.